Sales wishlist

1:26 PM

In some shops the sales have began earlier and in some of them just a few days ago, after christmas. I´m sure all of you were waiting for the moment (or waiting nearly before the shop door) when the shops open in the morning and the sales begin. I wasn´t an exception. I knew that the sales in Inditex begin on 27. of december, so i was looking on their web page every day (more times) wheter they put their new prices on. I was curious especially about one thing. This fluffy, wonderful winter coat from Zara. Maybe its a type of piece that appear now almost in every good shop, but its cut and colour got my heart for the first sight.







I was looking forward especially for the Inditex sales. I could say, 80% of my wardrobe consists of pieces from the Inditex (I´m sure you know it, but if not; it includes Zara, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius (+Massimo Dutti and Oysho, but these you can´t find in Slovakia) The rest 20 % are from Mango, Mohito, HM, Tally Weijl, New Yorker and from other brands and also nonbranded shops.

During sales you can easily loose your head and spend a fortune on things, about which you soon realize you don´t like them anymore, you can´t wear it for any occasion or to any place, or they are already out of fashion. And this is obviously not the best, unless you are rich enough, so you can afford to buy expensive things just to have them in your wardrobe and to put it in the trash next season. Therefor it is good to know some rules before you go shopping.
Always try to buy things that are timeless, such as wool coats, simply one coloured jeans, blazers; or a little black dress is always a good investment. And if you are hesitating about the colour, black is the colour which never goes out of fashion and fits with everything (not talking about the saying that black slims). And there is one more piece about which i think will be always stylish and look luxurious - these are the furs. It was wore by our grandmas (and so far ago), and is a trend every winter. You only need to find the cut that fits you perfect; and the best colour for more seasons are again black, white, grey, beige or the classical brown.
Despite this, it is good when you take a look on the shop´s website and you know what you want. Open your wardrobe and try to combine the chosen piece of clothing or accessory with the other things. It´s not the best feeling when you buy something and at home you realize you have to buy a new bag, shoes and top to it. Then you don´t wear it for some weeks, or months, and at last you completely forget about it (believe me, i´m saying from my experience) .

Here is a wishlist of my favourite pieces (not everyone of them are timeless, but rules are made to be broken ;) ;and one more reason is that we are women and 3 pairs of black heigh heels are never enough! )


TALLY WEIJL

MOHITO
TALLY WEIJL
ZARA

MOHITO
MOHITO


ZARA
ZARA

ZARA

ZARA
ZARA

TALLY WEIJL
MANGO

MANGO

ZARA
ZARA






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.